Public Relations and Advocacy
The advocacy section of the organization aims at empowering the voice of distressed and vulnerable segments of the society and also encourage civil society to help them shape their opinions on the important issues concerning citizens so that they can influence policies for the benefit of citizens.
- Supporting persons with disabilities and protection of environment
- Fostering human rights and women rights
- Contributing to the mainstreaming of civil society in the Afghanistan National Development Strategy (CS-ANDS)
- Promoting transparency and accountability in governmental and non-governmental Institutions
- Establishing, expanding and strengthening National Advocacy Network to coordinate advocacy efforts at provincial and national level
PR and Coordination section is the practical link between ACSFo and the civil society, member organizations, partners and donors.The PR & Coordination database is a source of information to more than 450 members, organizations, individuals and partners.
Events-based advocacy, for example, by celebrating several international days, engagement of ACSFo in several advocacy networks and coalitions, advocacy committees set up by ACSFo, establishing provincial focal points, providing database-related services to members, conducting academic lectures and conducting capacity building programs.